In the old clothes like underwears, shirts, etc. Time to dump and replace them. :(
So much stuff happening online and at the nest after a very quiet weekend. It's only 4:05 PM PDT! :O
A couple photo(graph)s on Imgur near the nest's front entrance. Flipping it over made itself upside up. Also, it likes to freeze.
Another S(ain)t Patrick's Day. Go ahead and pinch this greenless ant. :P~
It has been over three months (3 mos.) since this worker ant worked and got paid. :(
It sucks now ever since its web site redesign from about 2.5 weeks ago. :(
... last week and weekend, but things got crazy BUSY last night and will continue like tomorrow. :(
It's way too hot now now in the near 90F degrees. Was Spring skipped? :(
... were crazy BUSY and tiring. It is a good thing Internet was quieter than usual. Stupid life! However, a black van's license plate with "VADR VAN" was seen yesterday which was amusing.
Back to walking a mile outside the nest after a week. :O
A nice sleep overnight (about 7.5 hours) with a couple quick wake ups to (pe/urinat)e of not sleeping well and much lately. Sheesh. Still tired and itchy though.
- Still sick with allergies even in the heavy cold rain.
- Speaking of heavy rain, nest leaked again.
- A short power outage for about 30 seconds and a five/5(?) years old APC Back-UPS ES-750 (BE750G) failed it even though it was working fine on 1/24/2017 night with hours long outage. Running its self-test remotely failed and the battery needs to be replaced.
- Tried to install apcupsd on a very old (2008) 15" MacBook Pro with its Mac OS X v10.5.8/Mountain Lion, but it seems to have broken it? Or a coincident?
- Did not get the job from Riot Games with its interview #2 for not being a current hardcore video gamer (bah!) and wanting to work remotely from its far away office. Not surprised by it though due to being old school.
Humans, gopher snakes (not moving and reacting because it is dead or cold?), flies (house, butter, etc.), bees, lizards, ants (duh), mosquitoes, snails, etc. before the cold wet winter returns tonight.
Internet was super slow and unusable since waking up before 6 AM PST until about noon PST. When will the colony masters finally let this issue be fixed by pro(fessional)s? Will it happen again? Most likely yes. :(
Maybe time to order a Costco pizza to eat? :P